The results of the Assembly election 2022 in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa, and Manipur will be announced today (March 10) at 8 a.m., with vote counting beginning at 8 a.m.
The news: According to the Election Commission of India’s latest trend, of the five states Bhartiya Janta Party is leading in four states namely Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Goa, and Manipur.
- In Uttar Predesh, the BJP is leading with 246 seats.
- In Uttrakhand, the BJP is again leading with 46 seats.
- In Goa as well, the BJP marked its lead with one win and is leading with close to 19 seats in the 40-seat legislature.
- Manipur is also recording a win of BJP with one seat and leading with close to 19 seats in the 60-seat legislature.
- Whereas, in Punjab, the Aam Aadmi Party has won three seats and is leading with close to 90 seats in the 117-seat legislature.