Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, on Thursday, alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party and RSS are imposing their ideology on the country.
The news: Addressing a rally in Raipur in Chhattisgarh, Gandhi alleged that the BJP is dividing the country into two parts, one which belongs to the rich and the other to the poor people.
- Rahul was in Chhattisgarh on Thursday to inaugurate the Rajiv Gandhi Bhoomiheen Krishi Mazdoor ‘Nyay’ Yojana.
- Rahul Gandhi told Chief Minister Baghel that there are many different things in Bastar, which we got to see and taste. Show the magic of Chhattisgarh to the whole world.
- “Make Bastar Cafe an international brand,” Rahul told CM Baghel.
- He said that yesterday I gave a speech in the Lok Sabha and said in it that there are two-three big challenges before India.
- A country of a few hundred billionaires with money and technology, another country of our beloved countrymen, a country of crores of people, a country of the poor. BJP and their ideology are taking our beloved country towards danger. They are trying to divide the country.
- India is a bouquet of different ideas. Chhattisgarh has separate language-history-culture, separate in Tamil Nadu, separate in Uttar Pradesh, separate in Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur.
- BJP-RSS wants that only one ideology should rule over all the states, languages, history, culture of India and this can never happen.
- Now we have come up with a scheme for the labourers of Chhattisgarh. This will benefit 3.55 lakh labourer brothers and sisters. This will ease some of the burden on their shoulders.
- Appreciating the work of party workers Rahul Gandhi said that today a big step is being taken in Chhattisgarh. We had promised 2500 farmers in the state, we have done it. We had talked at the time of elections that our labourers also work with the farmers, if we talk about the farmers, then the labourers will also have to be helped.
- Big industrialists are helped by the central government in Chhattisgarh, but those who are MSMEs, small traders, they did not get help at the time of demonetisation, wrong GST and during COVID-19. We are happy that the government of Chhattisgarh is helping them at the time of need.
- Rahul Gandhi marked an earthen lamp at the exhibition in Bastar Dome at Science College Ground, Raipur.
- The self-help groups of Chhattisgarh exhibited a wide variety of processed food made locally.
- Rahul took detailed information about Motorbike Ambulance Service.