According to an Australian tabloid, The Klaxon, China had suffered a huge loss during the Galwan valley encounter in the year 2020.
The news: The research of Anthony Klan revealed that China had much more casualties than what was said and was on papers.
• The research states that many men drowned while crossing a river in Galwan, and many facts were manipulated by mixing two different clashes in Galwan.
• China although did not reveal the actual number of casualties but gave awards to four soldiers who died during the fight in Galwan.
• It was not just four soldiers who died but in fact the total loss of lives was up to 38.
• The Klaxon gathered an independent team of researchers who then came up with the actual numbers of soldiers who died in Galwan.
• Many Chinese soldiers were killed during the June 15 and 16 battle, while trying to swim through the river in a sub-zero condition.
What they are saying: According to the report by the independent researchers, China’s loss in the high-altitude 2020 Galwan Valley border clash with India — the deadliest confrontation between the two giants in over four decades — were much higher than reported, with many soldiers drowning while crossing a fast-flowing, sub-zero river in darkness.
The report even suggests, Beijing has retained a lot of information regarding what truly happened, what led to the skirmish, and concealed it. What China told the rest of the world was basically made-up stories.