Maharashtra Minister and NCP leader Nawab Malik has been admitted to JJ Hospital in Mumbai.
The news: Malik on Friday was taken for a medical examination from the Enforcement Directorate (ED) office.
- Malik has been remanded to ED custody till March 3, in connection with Dawood Ibrahim’s money laundering case.
- After 8 hours of questing Malik was arrested on February 23 by the ED.
- Malik was questioned by ED in a connection with money laundering case.
- Earlier, ED had sought 14-day custody of the NCP leader from the court.
- ED had conducted raids at the residence of Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar in Mumbai in connection with the money laundering case.
- Meanwhile, Bharatiya Janata Party is demanding the resignation of the State Minister but the Maha Vikas Agadhi government has rejected the demand for Nawab Malik’s resignation.