Aam Aadmi Parties supreme leader Arvind Kejariwal said that AAP will give Rs 1000 per month to every woman above 18 years of age if the party comes into power in Punjab.
The news: Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday said the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has prepared a 10-point “Punjab Model” to make the state developed and prosperous if it comes to power.
AAP’s 10-Point ‘Punjab Model’
- Employment for all
- End of Drug Mafia
- Peaceful Punjab
- End of Corruption
- Education Revolution
- Healthcare Revolution
- 24×7 Free Electricity
- 1000/Month for Women
- Solve Farmers issues
- Pro-Business Governance
- The Punjab Assembly elections will be held in a single phase on February 14. The results will be announced on March 10.
- Ahead of the Assembly election Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday started his two-day visit in Punjab.
What they’re saying: “We will make such a prosperous Punjab that the youth, who went to Canada for employment will return in the next five years,” Kejriwal added.
- AAP will give Rs 1000 per month to every woman above 18 years of age after coming to power in Punjab.
- “If voted to power, we will wipe out the drug syndicate from Punjab, ensure justice in all cases of sacrilege and end corruption,” he added.
- AAP will set up 16,000 mohalla clinics and provide free treatment to every Punjabi.
- “We will also provide 24/7 free electricity,” he added.
- Kejriwal admitted if the Sanyukt Samaj Morcha led by Balbir Singh Rajewal contests the Punjab Assembly elections separately then it will definitely eat into the votes of AAP.
- “The PM’s security breach is a serious issue. The Congress government has failed to provide security to the Prime Minister and common people. If AAP forms the government in Punjab, we will ensure that we provide necessary security to the PM and the common people,” the Delhi CM said.
- AAP would announce its chief ministerial candidate for Punjab next week, CM informed